Windows 10 bluetooth driver not working free

Windows 10 bluetooth driver not working free

Looking for:

Bluetooth Not Working in Windows 10? 10 Ways to Fix Pairing Problems. 













































     


- Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows



 

I installed a fresh copy of windows on my laptop and initially everything was working fine but after some time the bluetooth driver started malfunctioning. It connects to me bluetooth peripherals initially but then suddenly they disconnect and then i can neither remove them nor pair them.

I have tried many solutions out there and my windows is also updated. I tried reinstalling the drivers too , nothing happened and now i am confused. Please help. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member.

Hi, my name is Dhruv Gupta I installed a fresh copy of windows on my laptop and initially everything was working fine but after some time the bluetooth driver started malfunctioning.

This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.

I have the same question 0. Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. AnaMedina3 Independent Advisor. Hi, I'm Ana M. I would love to help you today. Run the troubleshooter for Bluetooth. Click on Bluetooth under Find and fix other problems. Follow the on-screen instructions. Try using SFC. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. This site in other languages x.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Office Professional Plus 32 & 64 Bit ISO Download - WebForPC

Free Maya Rigs For The Ultimate Collection - {{l10n_strings.ADD_TO_A_COLLECTION}}